Pioneer Valley Reiki is heart-centered teaching at its best, in a beautiful, peaceful setting abundant with wildlife and loving energy. Gentle wisdom combined with hands-on practice creates the space to receive Usui Reiki; multiple course offerings allow for continued practice and a deepening of knowledge; and Haleya and Thom are deeply committed to caring for self and others, and for the planet. Pioneer Valley Reiki continues its long tradition to help heal and to teach. P.E.
Haleya is a gifted healer, teacher and, most importantly, the best cheerleader an aspiring healer could ever have. She is highly invested in the success of her students and has a unique ability to de-mystify the art and practice of energy healing. K.B.
I am a Reiki master and highly recommend Haleya Priest to anybody interested in learning about energy healing. Haleya is knowledgeable, caring, inspiring and sensitive to the needs of her clients and students.
Over the past many years, Haleya has organized and offered many activities in our community for college students, health care providers, employees of organizations like Yankee Candle, as well as Reiki clinics. I have worked with her at these events; without exception, each one has been a delightful experience. D.E.
The Reiki I workshop gave me self confidence. It brought me to connection with source and all my guides - Awesome! - wept with gratitude. It has opened up and made real my ultimate dream of being one who heals others and alleviates a bit of the suffering in the world in a very personal one/one way.
Reiki IIIb - Reiki Master Teacher
Reiki Master Teacher
Reiki III (b)
Prerequisite: Reiki I, Reiki II, and Reiki IIIa with Pioneer Valley Reiki
This 2 day class will teach the student the business ethics and practices of Reiki as well as how to attune Reiki students and teach classes. Between Reiki III a and b, there is at least one year period (or however long it takes for the student to be ready for the next level), in which the student has to complete the following requirements:
1) Letter of intent. Why this important to you, who do you hope to teach or attune.
2) 25 consecutive Reiki I/II treatments on the same person, documented in progress notes. (Can be split up between 2 people).
3) 25 distant Reiki healing treatments, documented in progress notes. (Can be split up between 2 people).
4) 13 distant Reiki healing treatments on self, documented in progress notes.
5) Personal growth in psychotherapy or some other practice.
6) Student must have completed both Reiki I and Reiki II with teacher. In doing so, the student will be attuned to and learn the same lineage and traditions passed through this lineage. If student has already been attuned to Reiki I and or Reiki II with another teacher, then student must take RI and or RII classes at a discounted fee with teacher: